Tuesday, March 2, 2010

India Day 3

SO today we went to The Monkey Temple where monkeys just roam free. It was pretty funny. There was some super cute little ones and than big fat ones that growled at you. It was a gorgeous temple. We got led into the back where a holy man was praying and he blessed us all with holy oil and gave us holy bracelets. It was pretty spiritual surprisingly. I have some sweet pictures. Then we went to a shop and i got my sister Abby something she will LIIIKKKEEE!!! :) And then we went to a fort called Amber (A-mar) Fort. It was this big wall like the great wall of China surrounding this tiny tiny holy city. It was gorgeous art work. That is also where the Maharajah and his 12 wives lived. The architecture was beyond anything i have seen. It was all carved out of stone with stain glass windows and mirrors in the walls with silver inbeded in the ceilings and it was just amazing and gorgeous. Pictures as well. :P After the fort we all came back to the hotel, ate food. And then some of us went and got Oil Massages. It was unreal! The best massage i have ever had by far. I even fell asleep and woke up drooling (which made me think of my papa and then i missed him a lot and wish he could have gotten one as well). The oil was so hot and i feel so relaxed and soft. Definitely a good day. Tomorrow we start our Camel Trek so no posting for at least 2 days. I love you all and cant wait for your comments. :) Night.

4 comments:

  1. Wint,
    Sounds wonderful!! The massage.... mmmm... made me groan just thinking about it! I wish we ALL could have been there to get one; but you are right, Poppa would have definately fallen asleep and drooled. LOL
    Have a wonderful time on your camel trek! I want to hear all about it.
    Love you bunches! Be safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how excited I am for you to ride a camel!

    It sounds like an amazing time already, and you haven't even passed a week yet. a massage would be so wonderful, and you have no freaking idea how excited I am for whatever awesomeness you scrounged up for me. My own pet monkey? binty, you shouldn't have! how's he doing in your bag?

    what was it like with the maharajahs and his wives, did you get to meet them? was it horribly awkward/full of sectsual tension? (see what I did there?) lol

    you have no idea how jealous I am!! HOws Trabby? Hopefully working it for the camera!

    waht's the dress like? like what you expected? what have you had to change in your appearance and perceptions since you got there?

    I'm so excited for you to come back!

    Have an amazing time and really look for yourself out there, the world is an amazingly large place, and who knows what kind of Winter can come back, that's up to you. Keep experiencing and feeling, open yourself up to it, I know it will make you into something more wonderful than you could ever have imagined.

    Love you binty!!

    ps- my confirmation word is "buggers" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Camel! A Camel A Camel!!! I am sooooo jealous! I miss you too babygurl! Pictures! LOTS n LOTS of Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Wint! I'm glad you clarified that it wasn't the drooling that reminded you of me, but rather the massage! haha. The temple sounds just amazing and I can't wait to see the pics. There must be so many other things that you are seeing that you aren't telling us about - I know that you get such limited time on the community computer. Please, please, please write a lot of it down so we can recall it when you get back. Don't fall off your camel! I love you -Poppa

    ReplyDelete