Thursday, February 25, 2010

16 hours and counting

So, i am counting down the hours one by one. They are going really slow. Haha. I am starting to get nervous and i keep checking my bag every hour and checking over the list. All there! Bah. 3 weeks. That's the longest I'll ever be away from my family. It's nerve racking. I get pretty home sick so luckily we will have a phone where i can call them when i want. And internet every once in awhile so i can email and keep up with my blog! This is my first blog though so i am not very good. haha. :P I cant wait for you all to read my stories and please leave comments! Thanks for following guys. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love you Wint! Be safe - have fun - end each day thinking about what you saw and what it means. I'll miss you! Love, Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the first follower! hewwww hewwwww heee heee!

    ReplyDelete