Thursday, February 25, 2010

9 hours...

I am getting even more nervous. Like it all just barley hit me that i am leaving in 9 HOURS! Wow... India. Me. Little Winter. Is going to HUGE India. It's an unreal feeling. I didnt really believe at first till my going away party with my family when everybody said "We'll miss you!" It made me say, 'woah. I'm leaving! In 9 hours!' Its a crazy feeling. But, i think i will try and sleep so wish me luck. I will hopefully be able to write before my flight so be ready! Night fellow followers. :]

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Winter! You will have a great time. Remember to open yourself up and absorb as much as you can. This is such a tremendous opportunity to learn and grow! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you babygirl! Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete